Show and Tell Tuesday {Best Recipes}

Happy Tuesday Friends!  I'm linking up today with Andrea from Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday.  Today we are sharing some of our Best Recipes!

I love to cook.  The cleanup...well not so much.  But cooking I do love!  Once a month myself and Heather host a Recipe Club, and there I have blogged about several of our favorite recipes.

So here are some of our Best Recipes.  If you click on the Recipe name, it will direct you to directions to make it.



We absolute love this chicken pot pie recipe.  It's pretty much all homemade except the pie crust.  It's a favorite here for sure!



You guys, this one is SO SO good.  And simple as anything to make.  It's perfect for chicken salad sandwiches, served over rice, and we particularly like it to make chicken quesadillas!

Shepherd's Pie


This is Emma's favorite meal!  And it's super easy to make!

Pumpkin Bread 

Pumpkin Bread, I <3 you.  This is a great bread to make during the fall, or well anytime of the year.  It's perfect to bring to friends or a gathering.  It will go fast when you make it!



This chowder is delicious.  It's time consuming to make, but it's well worth it in the end!

Next Wednesday Heather and I have our recipe linkup.  If you have some good recipes to share, please grab our graphic and join us!! =)


Have a great Tuesday!!