Recipe Club {Ranch Butter Chicken}

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today is me and Heather's Recipe Club linkup =)  I absolutely love this monthly linkup.  I h
 
Make sure to grab our new graphic and link up with us! 
 
The recipe I am sharing today is the easiest thing in the world to make.  Yes, I said the easiest!  If you can't cook, but you have a crockpot...you can do this! 
 
 
People, it's 3 ingredients and that is it! 
 
All you need is Chicken Breasts, 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dip (powder) and 6 tbsp. of butter.
 
 
All I had on hand was 3 chicken breasts, but you could definitely do 4.
 
Add Chicken to the crockpot.
 
 
Evenly sprinkle the ranch packet over the chicken breasts, and then add tbsp. of butter to each chicken breast.
 
 
Cover and cook on high for 4ish hours, or low for 6-8 hours.  I put mine in at 9pm, and when I woke up at 4:30 it was done. 
When it's done it should look similar to this.
 
 
Do not drain the juices.  Shred the chicken right into the juice.  The chicken should completely fall apart when you stick a fork into it. 
 
 
And that is it!!!  Perfectly seasoned pulled chicken.  There are endless and I mean endless ways you can serve this chicken.  Serve it over rice, make them into pulled chicken tacos, you could make a chicken wrap with lettuce and tomato, a chicken burrito, a chicken quesadilla, or even top it on top of a salad.  I'm telling you, endless possibilities with this recipe!
 
It's probably the best chicken I have ever made, and it's a HUGE hit in our house.  Emma loves it. 
Link up below with your recipe =)
Have a great day!!