So I think I have a *pretty* good reason as to why I have been MIA here on my blog.
Our Family is growing! We are expecting baby #2 this November =) We are super excited, and I can't even begin to tell you Emma's excitement! I just know she is going to be the sweetest and most helpful big sister!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a healthy pregnancy. I've mentioned it on here before that my pregnancy with Emma didn't go quite as planned and I ended up having an emergency c-section at 7 months. So far things are good. I did end up at the doctors this morning for some cramping I was experiencing, but they did an ultrasound and everything is fine! =) I have been experiencing some morning sickness, which I am sure hoping will pass soon.
So this is why I haven't been blogging lately. I've been super duper tired, nausea's, and all that good stuff that comes along with being pregnant =)
Oh my goodness, Johanna! I am about in tears! I am *beyond* happy for your family! This must be why you have been on my mind lately! AGH! This is the greatest news! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!! =) Thank you so much Bri!! We are beyond excited!! And I can't even begin to tell you how excited Emma is!! =) Thank you!! =)
DeleteEeeeek! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What great news!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Emma's going to think she has a real life baby doll :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I was wondering where you've been lately. I am so happy for you & your family. Congrats. Emma will be a great big sister!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! Hope you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What a great way to end 2013! A BABY!
ReplyDeleteWell what a great surprise! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh! How exciting! Congrats to you! Emma is going to be a wonderful bit sister! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and there are no complications!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What amazing news! Congrats to you and your family. Can't wait to hear more!!!
ReplyDelete