I went to the store this morning and when I came back Emma had decided to play dress up while I was gone. And I totally should have taken a picture but I didn't! She had makeup all over her face and had a dress on. It was actually quite funny!
We made lunch together this afternoon. At Emma's request we had salami & cheese sandwiches, homemade macaroni salad, cantelope, and black olives. Odd combo of things, but she loved it and ate it all up!
I let Emma dress herself today. I have to say, she doesn't have much of a fashion sense! LOL But we aren't going anywhere today so I figure i'll just let her stay in this outfit. And I often let Emma eat her lunch in the living room.
I think she is eating the cheese of her sandwich in this picture. haha
You can somewhat see her beautiful outfit in this picture. Grey & Pink heart shirt matched with a pair of yellow and white striped leggings. Beautiful!! And it also appears that she may be either feeding the dog or teasing him with a piece of food. He was definately begging for some food =)
Back a couple of days ago I mentioned our behavior chart we started March 1st. We are 9 days into this month and Brian and I both see a HUGE difference in her behavior. At the end of the night she is sooo anxious to get a star on the calander that she tries sooo hard to get a gold star. We went with 3 different colors. Gold for Great. Silver for Good. And Red....Bad. Lol
So far we have 5 Gold Stars, 2 Silver and 1 Red. We'll see how the rest of the month goes!
I completely forgot to post the pictures from the Father/Daughter dance. We just got the cd of them the other day, and i'm in love with them. They are by far my most favorite picture of Brian and Emma!
I completely forgot to post the pictures from the Father/Daughter dance. We just got the cd of them the other day, and i'm in love with them. They are by far my most favorite picture of Brian and Emma!
I can't wait to get these printed and framed!
I have to work tonight. Yuckkk! I keep trying to convince Brian that he should let me stay at home and be a stay at home mom. But he keeps saying no. LOL Enjoy your Saturday all! =)






No comments