Happy Monday friends! This is the first hello Monday I have participated in, in what seems like a really long time! So if you have a post up, be sure to linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay!
Normally I recap our weekends, but I am still recapping our Disney vacation. So be prepared for picture overload today. Today I am sharing Thursday April 18th. This was one of the most FUN days we had while on vacation!
Normally I recap our weekends, but I am still recapping our Disney vacation. So be prepared for picture overload today. Today I am sharing Thursday April 18th. This was one of the most FUN days we had while on vacation!
Back in February I made a reservation for Alyx at the Bippity Boppity Boutique at Disney Springs. We got a late morning appointment which was great, and then we planned the rest of our day to head to Magic Kingdom.
Alyx was super super excited when she got there.
The "fairy godmother in training" brought us into a dressing room and told Alyx all about what she was going to experience over the next 45 minutes or so. She was SO good with Alyx and made it an even more magical experience.
We were then brought into the Salon. It was adorable seeing all the little girls sitting there as still as can be getting their makeovers =)
We chose the classic hairstyle. And honestly, she really wanted one of the hair-do's with all the fake hair added, but I know Alyx, and I know she would have wanted it out within an hour of getting it done. And it was hot out and I knew it would bother her. So with some convincing she chose this one. And trust me, she LOVED it!
And then it was time to have her makeup and nails done. She was really excited that she was able to keep all the makeup and nailpolish when they were done.
And then came ALL the GLITTER! Glitter for days!!
She looked super cute and had the best time ever!!
After we left Disney Springs we finally headed to the Magic Kingdom! We were all so excited to get there!
The girls love the little tram ride from the parking lot to the ticket counter. I honestly think Alyx thought it was a ride! ha!
And then the Monorail!
Our first ride for the day was the Tea Cups. And I have to show you this picture of Emma and Alyx. When Emma was 5 we took her to the Bippity Boppity Boutique and I snapped a picture of her on the Teacups. And of course, I had to recreate the photo with Alyx =)
I am so glad that I kept this dress of Emma's. I can't wait to get both of these photos done up on canvas =)
We rode all our favorite rides. Alyx isn't much of a dare devil at all. So she stuck with Dumbo and slower rides like that.
Brian and Emma went off and did Splash Mountain and And Alyx and I went and met some characters.
The highlight of the night was again meeting...
Meeting Mickey & Minnie!!
I am part of a Disney facebook page and lots of people posted about these lantern photos at the Magic Kingdom. I had kind of forgot about them until I saw people standing in line and then I noticed the lantern.
This is one of my most favorite photos I took our entire trip!
The fireworks that evening were spectacular.
We stayed until they closed at Midnight. That was one of the pro's of getting to the park later in the day. The girls were wide awake for the entire evening. Alyx had us laughing just as we were getting ready to leave.
She danced a little on Maine Street USA =)
So there you have Day 7. I would have added another day, but this post was long enough as it is =)
I hope you all have a great Monday!!



































No comments