Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm sharing our weekend in
todays post =) Be sure to grab our new graphic!
We literally had the most lazy weekend ever. And it was great!! The weather was forecasted to be absolutely terrible, but apparently mother nature took a turn somewhere and it wasn't half bad at all. We still layed super low. And because of that, I hardly have any photos to share with you today.
Friday night Brian worked. I took the girls out to Chick-fil-A for dinner.
We (especially Alyx) love Chick-fil-A! After we went and ran a few errands and made a stop at Old Navy.
Alyx picked out this cute turtleneck top and a cute dress. I love these everyday play dresses at Old Navy and they are always priced a super great price.
After a little shopping, the girls requested Sweet Frog. We hadn't been there in what seems like forever.
Good to the very last drop! Ha!
Saturday I did a TON of laundry and just picking up around the house. Made the easiest stuffed shells recipe I have ever made. I'll share that later this week, and caught up on a few shows.
Sunday was spent....honestly doing nothing! I did go to the grocery store, and that was about it. I made dinner, meatloaf and au gratin potatoes, and then spent the rest of the day on the couch watching TV. I think we all need weekends like this every once in a while.
I hope you all have a great Monday. And be sure to link up below!
Friday night Brian worked. I took the girls out to Chick-fil-A for dinner.
We (especially Alyx) love Chick-fil-A! After we went and ran a few errands and made a stop at Old Navy.
Alyx picked out this cute turtleneck top and a cute dress. I love these everyday play dresses at Old Navy and they are always priced a super great price.
After a little shopping, the girls requested Sweet Frog. We hadn't been there in what seems like forever.
Good to the very last drop! Ha!
Saturday I did a TON of laundry and just picking up around the house. Made the easiest stuffed shells recipe I have ever made. I'll share that later this week, and caught up on a few shows.
Sunday was spent....honestly doing nothing! I did go to the grocery store, and that was about it. I made dinner, meatloaf and au gratin potatoes, and then spent the rest of the day on the couch watching TV. I think we all need weekends like this every once in a while.
I hope you all have a great Monday. And be sure to link up below!






No comments