Hey hey Friday! I actually got a post up every single day this week! Can you beleive it!?! Today I am sharing my favorites from the week.
This past week I binge watched the first season of Virgin River on Netflix. Have you seen it?!? I think it took me a day and a half to watch it.
It has got to be one of my favorite shows I have seen in a very long time. It's SO good!! Have you watched it? If not, run now and thank me later.
I wish I could remember who it was that shared this recipe for Sour Cream Enchiladas, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was. You guys, these are SO good.
I know they look less than appetizing, but they are delicious and a huge hit in our house.
You can find the recipe here.
One of my very favorites of the week is my new office space at home!
It's been years since we've had a desktop computer, let alone a space for it. And since both girls have their bedrooms upstairs now, I finally have a place for a guest room and this little home office =) I'm excited to decorate this little area.
And my very FAVORITE of the week, was the purchase of these tickets!
Eeek! We didn't get to a single game last year, so I am ready for this season to start! We didn't have a good season last year either, so I am also hoping for a better season. May can't come soon enough!
My favorites are short this week, but one of my very favorites is that I have the weekend off! The weather is suppose to be terrible this weekend here, so it will be a good weekend to stay home and get caught up on a lot of things.
Be sure to come back Monday and grab our new graphic and linkup with hello Monday!
Happy Weekend!










No comments