What's up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  And...Happy Halloween!!  It's going to be cold trick-or-treating around here tonight.  Today is the last Wednesday of the month, so that means it's the linkup day for...





Monday: Left over ham dinner
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Chili
Thursday: Shepherds Pie 
Friday: Dinner Out


Past Halloweens.  Emma is at the age where she is really starting to get a little too old to be dressing up in cute little costumes.  And that makes me so sad! 










That our Red Sox won the World Series!!! Woohoo!!!


I am SO glad we were able to get to two games this season.  This team plays amazing together, and I hope that everyone stays for next season.
Now...is it baseball season yet??? =)




We are super busy Monday-Friday.  I am still trying to get into a routine but i'm having difficulty.  Brian works most nights and leaves the house around 4:30.  Emma has to be at swim some days at 4:00 other days at 5:00.  And then she gets picked up at 7:00.  I need to find that groove where I can get dinner made, Alyx a bath and have everyone in bed at a decent time.  Right now i'm on the struggle bus with it.  I know after a few weeks we will find a routine, but it's difficult right now.  


I can't say I am really dreading this, but it makes me sad. Alyx turns FIVE in FIVE days.  Like how in the world did this happen???  I can't believe it honestly.  She is SO excited to be a "whole hand" =)


Getting my house decorated for Christmas!!!  Honestly, is it too early to start like the day after Halloween???  I wasn't into the Halloween/Fall thing this year for some reason.  I didn't put a single fall decoration out inside my house.  We did get a few pumpkins and put them outside, but not one thing inside.  But I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas.  I may start a little this weekend =)



Now that baseball is over, we have been watching a TON of Hallmark.  They have their Christmas movies on now and Emma and I are LOVING it.  And did you know that Hallmark has a new Christmas Movie app?!?!  It's SO awesome!!




Lots of Sirius XM and soon it will be Christmas Music!!!


Getting ready for Alyx's Birthday party, and possibly adding a few Christmas touches here and there around the house =)


I hope you all have a great Halloween!!! 
Happy Wednesday =)




No comments