October officially arrived yesterday =) I love October, in general I love Fall. I just really dislike what comes after Fall...winter. But I truly love this time of the year. The comfy clothes, the cooler temperatures, fires in the fire place, pumpkins, apples, hot drinks. You name it, I love it.
I'm joining the ladies from The Blended Blog today for some Fall Q&A.
Favorite Fall Color?
I love fall colors. Especially fall nail colors, so I figured I would share my favorites.
1. Smokin' Hot - Essie
2. Off Tropic - Essie
3. Miami Beet - Essie
4. Merino Cool - Essie
5. After School Boy Blazer - Essie
I love fall colors. Especially fall nail colors, so I figured I would share my favorites.
1. Smokin' Hot - Essie
2. Off Tropic - Essie
3. Miami Beet - Essie
4. Merino Cool - Essie
5. After School Boy Blazer - Essie
Apple Cider Hot or Cold?
I like both. It all depends on the mood I am in. But I would have to say my favorite is a local cold apple cider.
Caramel Apple? Yes or No?
I don't care for them, but my girls on the other hand...they LOVE them!
I don't care for them, but my girls on the other hand...they LOVE them!
Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?
I enjoy Pumpkin, but i'm not crazy like some people are over pumpkin. So if I had a choice, I would totally choose an Apple Cider Doughnut
I enjoy Pumpkin, but i'm not crazy like some people are over pumpkin. So if I had a choice, I would totally choose an Apple Cider Doughnut
Long or Short Cardigan?
Can I say somewhere in the middle? I'm short, so I don't care for a super long cardigan, but I also want a cardigan that covers my backside! ha =)
Can I say somewhere in the middle? I'm short, so I don't care for a super long cardigan, but I also want a cardigan that covers my backside! ha =)
Favorite Football or Fall Party Food?
I posted these sandwiches the other day. They are the perfect football or fall party treat!
I posted these sandwiches the other day. They are the perfect football or fall party treat!
Kings Hawaiian rolls. Layered with ham and swiss cheese. Saute one onion with a stick of butter, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, and a couple of tablespoons of Dijon stone-ground mustard. Pour some in the middle of the sandwiches and then pour the rest on top. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Last 8 minutes of cooking, uncover. They are so good and melty and yummy!
Hayride or BonFire?
I much prefer a bonfire. When I think of hay it makes me itchy! ha =)
I much prefer a bonfire. When I think of hay it makes me itchy! ha =)
Favorite Fall Baked Goods?
Pumpkin bread...pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....yumm-o!
Pumpkin bread...pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....yumm-o!
Most Anticipated Fall Activity?
We always enjoy apple picking, picking out some pumpkins, and going to the corn maze.
We always enjoy apple picking, picking out some pumpkins, and going to the corn maze.
Thank you to the ladies of the blended blog for this fun linkup!!
Now I wanted to tell you all about a fun linkup we have coming up in a couple of weeks!!
Now I wanted to tell you all about a fun linkup we have coming up in a couple of weeks!!
Mark your calendar for October 17th, and linkup with myself or any of the other hosts and share a favorite fall/colder weather recipe with us! Any recipe that screams fall or winter goes! We look forward to you sharing with us!!
Have a great day!!






No comments