Prime Purchases

Hey Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today I am joining my blog friend Tanya and linking up with her monthly, Prime Purchases.  This linkup is so fun!  I love to see what others are purchasing! 

Emma needed a new backpack for school this year and we were a little late ordering it.  She found this one and fell in love with it.


It's different, but she's in love with it.

Since Emma has an Apple watch now, I ordered both she and I a bunch of bands so we could share them.

You can find them HERE.

Alyx brings a snack and drink to school each day.  I had been on the lookout for a water bottle for her to bring, but nothing that was huge and would take up a lot of space in her bag.  And then I came across this.


It washes easy and it's easy for her to use and open up. I wanted something that was super kid friendly for her to open and not have to worry about asking a teacher for help.

I ordered this for Emma.  And now I want one!


It holds her phone perfectly and her watch, all while it charges both of them.  The chargers don't come with it.  I'm adding this to my Christmas list this year =)

Lastly...if you have little kids and you aren't using this spot remover...purchase it asap!


It's great and I get the 2 pack right on Amazon.  

Thank you Tanya for hosting this monthly!   Hope you all have a great day!!


No comments