Happy Monday friends =) I hope you all had a great weekend, and I also hope you will linkup with us today and share your Monday post. Anything goes =)
We had a great weekend! Friday evening Brian had to work. Emma went to the Middle School dance so that left me and Alyx. So we went to dinner! It's not often she and I get one on one time so it was fun =)
Saturday morning I had to run to the mall to pick something up, and when we got there it wasn't open yet. We had 45 minutes to spare and Alyx spotted Chick-fil-a, so we went there for breakfast.
We picked a great day to go because it was a Harvest theme that morning. And Alyx finally got to meet the cow!
They had pumpkins for the kids to paint and all kinds of fun games =)
We stayed a bit and then headed to the mall.
We stayed a bit and then headed to the mall.
That afternoon we had a wedding to attend. It's Brians cousin, and I also used to work with him. We had SO much fun.
It was the most laid back wedding I have ever been to. It was wonderful! They had it at their house and had a huge tent set up for the reception.
It was also SO good to see some of my old co-workers. I miss these girls!! And clearly Alyx did too, because she took approximately 2000 selfies with them! Ha!
Emma ended up leaving the wedding early with my inlaws, but Alyx partied hard until about 8pm =)
Sunday we did a whole lot of....nothing. We spent a nice relaxing day at home. We did however attempt the playground but it was SO cold. You can tell how miserable Alyx was.
Sunday we did a whole lot of....nothing. We spent a nice relaxing day at home. We did however attempt the playground but it was SO cold. You can tell how miserable Alyx was.
She is not loving the cold weather at all. And neither am I. I miss summer.
I ended the night by watching the Hallmark movie, Harvest Love. It was so cute. I love these cheesy Hallmark movies. And guess what? Only 4 more days until Hallmark starts premiering Christmas movies! Woohooo!!!! =)
Happy Monday!!!










No comments