Happy Wednesday Friends! How on earth is the last Wednesday of August?!? Where did August even go? It FLEW by here. We are gearing up for summer vacation coming to an end and school starting next week. Today I am joining Mel, Shay and Shaeffer for the monthly linkup.
Brian smoked two huge boston butts this weekend and we had sooo much pulled pork leftover.
I didn't want it go to waste so I decided to make a pulled pork pizza out of it. And ohhh my.
This was by far our most favorite pizza i've made yet. My favorite dough to use is Portland Pie Company beer dough ball. It's made in Maine, so i'm not sure if it's available anywhere else, but it's the best ever!
You guys. This little girl is going to be heading off to Pre-K next week.
Where has the time gone? Honestly it seems like we were just bringing Alyx home from the hospital. I hope and pray that she will adjust to school well.
This summer like weather still! We had a few days of super chilly mornings, but the last few days we've been in the high 90's =)
We've had the best summer in a long time! We made our first trip to Boston as a family, you can find those posts here:
Boston Part 1
Boston Part 2
That morning next week when I drop Alyx off at Pre-K. Insert crying already. I know she will adjust, but I am just so nervous. She has been going to the same daycare since she was an infant, and while she loves it there some mornings when she's dropped off are rough. So I just hope and pray that dropping her off at school for the first time will go smoothly. Fingers crossed.
This. =)
I was able to convince Brian to go to just one more Boston Red Sox game before the season is over! We are going with a bunch of friends and it should be a blast!!
We just started watching the show Justified on Amazon Prime.
It is SO good.
And of course most night consist of watching this...
Brian and I also started to watch Magic for Humans on Netflix.
It's good, and has a lot of adult humor in it.
Lots of Sirius XM the Highway.
We don't have any plans which is nice. We do need to get Emma's school supply shopping done, and that's about it =)
Getting into a new routine with the girls and school.
Honestly we don't really have any back to school traditions. Maybe this will be the year we make one =)
Have a great Wednesday!!
Have a great Wednesday!!










No comments