Prime Purchases

Happy Tuesday Friends =)  I was MIA yesterday but i'm back today and i'm joining Tanya for her monthly linkup of Prime Purchases.

We still have a month before school starts up here.  We are basically still right in the middle of summer while a lot of your kiddos have already started school.  I have started getting a few things for the girls here and there for the school year.  Emma brings home lunch everyday and she was in desperate need of a new thermos for hot foods. 

I love the Simply Modern brand.  I feel like the quality is just as good as YETI, and so much cheaper!  

And guess who else is starting school this year?!?!  Alyx...ugh.  My momma heart is having a really hard time grasping this.  She will go to Pre-K at the Elementary school 5 days a week.  She is a super picky eater, so I ordered her a yumbox.

I opted for just the snack size because she won't be there for a full day, just snack-time, so I think this will be perfect for her.

I haven't received this yet, but it's been shipped and I'm anxious to start reading it.


If you're a wife of a police officer then you can totally relate to hearing that loud clinking and clanging coming from the washing machine from time to time.  When you question your husband about it, "oh it's probably a couple of bullets that were in my pocket" haha =)  

Amazon is always my go to place for phone cases and accessories.  I love this case that I recently ordered.

And a great price at $9.99 too.

Who else loves pop-sockets?  I didn't have one on my phone for a few days and it drove me insane.  So I ordered this one.

Do any of you have the loop ones they are making for phones?  I've thought about trying that next.


Thanks Tanya for hosting this fun linkup!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday =)

No comments