What's Up Wednesday

Hi!  Wow!  It's been entirely too long since I last blogged.  No excuses really at all, other than we've just been plain ole' busy around here lately.  But today I am joining Shay, Mel and Sheaffer for, What's up Wednesday.




I'm bad at planning meals.  Like really bad, but we have done a lot of grilling out lately.  I absolutely love it.  It makes for an easy cleanup and it's just SO good!!
So our meals have looked a lot like this.


Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Fiddle-heads.  


Our trip to Boston last weekend!  I will do a complete blog post on it soon, but we had SO SO much fun!!



Our trip to Boston, lots and lots of Softball for Emma which we love going to.




Most games I do the scoreboard, which I like because I get a nice view from the field!  Her team has done really well so far this season.  Only losing 2 games so far.  They have come a long way since last year.

Summer swim team has also started, and for Emma being out of the pool since March was killing her! haha  She was SO glad to get back in the pool!



I'm not dreading a single thing right now!


Emma has about 16 days of school left this year.  They are going to school later this year because of all the snow days they need to make up.  I am ready to let Emma sleep in in the mornings and no plans!  Even though I of course still have to work =)


Lots of Baseball of course!!  


Other than that, I honestly haven't been watching anything.  My shows that I always watch, Chicago Fire & PD I am so far behind on.  


Always Sirius XM.  I have to come to absolutely love the Echo Dot we got Emma for Christmas.  I found she wasn't using it nearly as much as I thought she would, so we moved it into our Kitchen and I am using it constantly.  I love that we can tell it to play just about anything, including Sirius XM radio and it just starts playing.  Most genius thing ever!


We really have no plans, but the weather is suppose to be fantastic!  So hopefully a lot of our time will be spent outside =)

BONUS QUESTION:

What's your Favorite Summer Salad?

I have SO many favorite summer salads.  A BBQ isn't complete without a good salad.
This is by far my most favorite summer salad.


You can find it on my blog by clicking HERE.  This salad just screams summer to me.  The flavors of it are bold yet light and just so so good.  If you haven't ever made it, do yourself a favor and make it.  You can thank me later ;)  

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!



No comments