Happy Friday Friends! The weekend is almost upon us =) It seems like it's been forever and a day since I did a post on Friday!
Since I was pretty much gone from the blogging world all last week and this week, I thought I would just do a recap of our last couple of weeks. We've been pretty busy lately.
Softball has finally started! Woohoo!! We have been anxiously awaiting for it, and it's finally here. Most of our evenings are spent at the field and we are loving it!
Opening day was last Saturday morning.
They started off with team and individual photos. I can't get over how grown up Emma looks!
She's on the same team as last year. I love that once they start with ASA Softball, they continue on the same team until they age out.
The morning was chilly, but the sun was shining bright and it turned into a gorgeous day. I enjoyed coffee and watching the girls play.
After a couple of innings they put Emma in to pitch.
She did amazing!!
She did amazing!!
She starts with pitching lessons in a couple of weeks and I think it will help her out a lot.
The girls won the game! They were pretty excited!
We left the field and went home and had lunch and then headed back to the field so we could watch my niece play, and Emma had some friends playing on the opposite team she wanted to watch.
So you'll pretty much see this outfit on repeat everyday with Alyx in the rest of the pictures. You guys, I bought it for her and she refuses to wear anything other than this! Like throws a complete meltdown if her "outfit isn't clean". So we pretty much wash it every night so she can wear it again the next day. This kid kills me sometimes. Haha :)
Emma spent pretty much a good portion of last weekend at a friends house. So it was just me and Alyx. We went and did some shopping.
I found a new pair of jeans that I love at Old Navy, thanks to Heather for the recommendation!
Alyx and I had lunch out at Wendys.
Seeing a trend with the outfit? ;)
Sunday evening I got Emma's lunches made for the week. It's so much easier for all of us when I make them on Sunday. That way the rest of the week she just grabs it from the fridge.
This week she chose my homemade macaroni, tuna and pea salad, oreos, and pickles. For her snack I packed her some chips and a little container of guacamole.
While I did that Alyx got her snack ready for daycare. Monday was her turn to bring a snack for everyone to share.
We bagged everyone's snack up individually because I thought it would be fun for them to each have their own little bag. They got an apple and a package of peanut butter crackers. Alyx thought it was so much fun putting these together.
Emma made brownies by herself on Sunday evening.
She did a good job!
Monday evening Emma had a softball game.
I sat up in the "Green Monster" as they call it and kept score.
Emma's team won again!!
Proud of all these girls!!
Tuesday evening we BBQ'd outside. It was such a nice evening.
The girls played and ran with the dogs, while Brian and I cooked.
My newest favorite thing to make in the instant pot is this.
Corn on the cob! So easy. 2 minutes on high pressure with 1 cup of water. So much faster than waiting for the water to boil and then waiting for it to cook.
Who ever invented the Instant Pot, in my opinion is a genius! I absolutely love ours.
So I hope you all had a great week. And also have a great weekend! Brian is off this weekend and we are heading to my parents for the weekend. See you all back here on Monday!
Don't forget to linkup with Heather, myself and Lindsay for hello Monday. Grab our graphic and join us!
Linking up today with the following:
So I hope you all had a great week. And also have a great weekend! Brian is off this weekend and we are heading to my parents for the weekend. See you all back here on Monday!
Don't forget to linkup with Heather, myself and Lindsay for hello Monday. Grab our graphic and join us!
Linking up today with the following:



























No comments