Recipe Club {Crunchy Oriental Salad}

Happy Wednesday!!  Today is the first linkup for Heather and I's Recipe Club =)  When Heather mentioned doing a Recipe Club, I was all over it!  We (my family) gets into such an eating/cooking rut at our house that it's crazy.  I feel like I am always rotating the same meals through our house over and over again.  So I am anxious to see what you all share for recipes today =)


 The recipe I am sharing is simple!  Crunchy Oriental Salad.  I'm telling you, it is jam packed full of flavor, and it's always a hit, and perfect for those summer BBQ's.



 Here is what you need:

1 16oz. bag shredded coleslaw mix
1 cup diced scallions
1 15oz can mandarin oranges, drained
1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 packs chicken flavored ramen noodles
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup sugar



Combine coleslaw mix, scallions, mandarin oranges, crumbled ramen noodles, almonds and sunflower seeds in large bowl; set aside.



In separate bowl, combine vegetable oil, vinegar and sugar.  Whisk until well combined.  Open ramen seasoning packets.  Add the seasoning packets to the oil mixture and mix again until well combined.



When ready to serve, pour dressing over coleslaw mixture.  And that is it!


It's simple to make and it's always a hit at BBQ's.  It's one of those salads that screams summertime.  It's fresh and full of flavor.
I can't wait to see what everyone else has to share for recipes today!  Be sure to link up below with Heather and I =)  Enjoy!! =)