Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. If you have a post up today, be sure to link up with myself and Heather and share with us! Remember, anything goes!!
We had such a great weekend! Friday evening I took Emma, Alyx and one of Emma's friends, Allie, to the movies to see Wonder. I pre-bought the tickets and I am so glad I did because it was packed!!
You guys, this movie was absolutely wonderful! If you plan on going to see it, do it! If you have kids, take them. All of the girls loved it.
Saturday morning Emma and I were up bright and early and on the road for a 3 hour trip to southern Maine for her swim meet. We decided to make a weekend of it by staying overnight.
First stop was of course Starbucks!!
We got to the place we needed to without any issues of finding it or anything, which was nice!
We got to the place we needed to without any issues of finding it or anything, which was nice!
You can't really tell, but she was SO nervous!!! She had 4 heats she was competing it. The 50 yard freestyle, 50 yard backstroke, 100 yard freestyle and then a 200 yard freestyle relay.
She's in the 1st lane here getting ready for her 50 yard freestyle.
She came in 3rd place and took 4 seconds off this particular heat, which was great!
She nailed the 100 yard Freestyle!! She came in 1st place for this particular heat and shaved 10 seconds off her previous time!! Sooo proud of her!!!
If I remember correctly she came in 4th in her heat for the backstroke, and the relay they came in 3rd place. It was a lot of fun watching all the kids compete!
After almost 4 hours of watching swimming, we headed to Trader Joes. We don't have one where we live, so it was fun to walk around and see what they have.
I should have bought 1 of everything! haha
We then headed to check into our hotel. Our favorite part of DoubleTree hotel?
The hot chocolate chip cookies they give you when you check in =)
And then we were off to dinner. Emma chose On The Border. It was delish!
After dinner we headed to the Mall to do some shopping.
I really regret not buying this Christmas mix. It looked delicious. I may see if they have it online to order =)
Emma was being goofy in Pottery Barn =)
Emma was being goofy in Pottery Barn =)
After walking around the mall for a couple of hours shopping, we headed back to our hotel, and Emma had popcorn and I think I fell asleep about 15 minutes after crawling into bed!
Sunday morning we had to hit up Krispy Kreme of course!
We bought some to bring back to my parents and inlaws.
We love Krispy Kreme =)
We were only a couple of miles from the beach, so we decided to head there. Emma wants to go back here in the summer because it's like a fair. They have a pier and all kinds of rides and shops.
We made the 3 hour ride back home after that. It was so nice having one on one time with Emma and she had a lot of fun too.
I hope you all had a great weekend!!
I hope you all had a great weekend!!
Also...if you missed by post on Friday I wanted to share again about the fun Christmas Ornament Exchange myself and several other bloggers are hosting!
Signs ups begin now. Fill out THIS FORM to participate.
You must be a US Resident.Sign ups will close on November 26th at Noon EST.There is a $15.00 limit on this swap BEFORE shipping.Partners will be chosen and notified on November 27th.Please ship your ornament by December 4th, and then come back here and link up with us on December 12th and show off the ornament you receive!
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!!
Happy Monday =)



















No comments