Happy Wednesday Friends! It's Recipe Club day and I have a couple of recipes that I am excited to share with you today! So make sure to grab our graphic and join myself, Heather and Jenna and share what you've been cooking lately!
I mentioned I have a couple of recipes for you today! Both of these recipes are perfect for this time of the year, meaning the Holiday Season we are entering! Is anyone else as excited about this time of the year as I am?!?
First off. Growing up the only time I ever had Chex-mix was when my Aunt would make it at Christmastime. I always had it in my mind that it was a tedious thing to make. Fast forward to when Brian and I first started dating. We were at his parents house one evening and his mom was making it, and I couldn't believe how super easy it was! It's become a staple in our house every November and December now. We enjoy making big batches of it, putting it in cute little Christmas tins and giving them out as a little gifts. This recipe you guys makes a TON. Like a lot a lot. And it's delicous. When I was putting this together I was really having a hard time getting the measurements correct, because honestly, I really don't even measure anymore. I just dump the ingredients together. But this time I measured and it came out perfect.
Here is all your ingredients.
Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
1 Box of Corn Chex
1 Box of Rice Chex
1 Box of Wheat Chex
1 Box of Cheez-It's
1 small bag of pretzel sticks
4 sticks of butter (melted)
1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
5 tbsp Seasoned Salt
3 tbsp Garlic Powder
3 Tbsp Onion Powder
Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish.
Add Worcestershire Sauce, Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder and Onion Powder. Mix well.
Pour all your cereal, crackers and pretzels into a roasting pan. I actually needed 2 pans for this.
Pour the butter mixture over the cereal mixture.
Stir it all up.
Put it in your oven for 1 hour, but stirring every 15 minutes.
After an hour it's done!
And SO good!
The girls love snacking on this. My favorite is when it first comes out of the oven. It's so good!!
The second recipe is for an Egg Breakfast Casserole. I had not had one of these until I made it a couple of weeks ago to bring to work. They are simple to make and SO good and full of flavor.
This recipe made a large 9x13 pan. So it uses a lot of eggs.
18 eggs, beaten with a little bit of milk, salt & pepper
2 tomatoes, diced
1 onion, diced
1 package of mushrooms, diced
1 pepper, diced
1 tablespoon of garlic
1 bag of baby spinach
1 cup of cheddar cheese
Dice up all your veggies and add it to a pan of a little oil and saute.
Once the veggies are sauted, add the entire bag of baby spinach. It may look like a lot, but it cooks up fast.
Add this mixture to the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
Pour over the top of the veggies.
I actually refrigerated this overnight before cooking it.
Top with cheese and then bake at 375 for 60-70 minutes.
You could really add any veggie you want to this, and you could totally add a meat as well. The possibilities are endless!
So if you have a recipe to share, be sure to link up below!
Have a great day!!
This recipe made a large 9x13 pan. So it uses a lot of eggs.
18 eggs, beaten with a little bit of milk, salt & pepper
2 tomatoes, diced
1 onion, diced
1 package of mushrooms, diced
1 pepper, diced
1 tablespoon of garlic
1 bag of baby spinach
1 cup of cheddar cheese
Dice up all your veggies and add it to a pan of a little oil and saute.
Once the veggies are sauted, add the entire bag of baby spinach. It may look like a lot, but it cooks up fast.
Add this mixture to the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
Pour over the top of the veggies.
I actually refrigerated this overnight before cooking it.
Top with cheese and then bake at 375 for 60-70 minutes.
You could really add any veggie you want to this, and you could totally add a meat as well. The possibilities are endless!
So if you have a recipe to share, be sure to link up below!
Have a great day!!














No comments