Happy Monday Friends! I have been a little MIA from this blog for a couple of weeks, but I am happy to be back today! I'm excited to recap our weekend with you =) So join myself and Heather, linkup your Monday post below. Anything goes!
We had a really great weekend, and I hope you did as well!
Friday I was off from work which was so nice! The girls and I went into town, had our nails done, and then we headed off to my parents for the day/night. That evening my mom took just us girls to dinner.
Friday I was off from work which was so nice! The girls and I went into town, had our nails done, and then we headed off to my parents for the day/night. That evening my mom took just us girls to dinner.
This restaurant has my most favorite Scallop dish ever! They are broiled in a white wine sauce, and then covered in cheese. So delicious!
After we headed to my old High School, for the schools performance of Annie. It was so strange being back at my old High School.
After we headed to my old High School, for the schools performance of Annie. It was so strange being back at my old High School.
The girls absolutely LOVED it! These kids that were performing did an amazing job. Alyx was really into it and it was fun to see her reaction. At one point during the play, there was a kid that was walking down the aisles yelling out "apples! apples! anyone want an apple?" It was obviously part of the play, but Alyx didn't realize that, and she was really upset that he didn't give her an apple! haha =)
Saturday morning we headed back home. We did a TON of yard work outside. I had to throw all my pumpkins away because they were starting to rot. I was ok with that though because I am totally in the Christmas mood anyway. We raked leaves, mowed our lawn one last time for the year, and just got it everything put away for the winter that needed to be put away.
Brian and I were able to escape for a few hours Saturday evening to do some shopping and have dinner.
We went to our favorite Sushi restaurant, and it was really good. After we headed off to do some shopping to get ready for Alyx's Birthday party.
Sunday, we had Alyx's party. It wasn't anything over the top, just simple but it was fun and she had a blast!!
She got lots of nice things, and here she is opening the Kitchen set that we got her! I'll share more of it later, because it's really cute!! The rest of the day was hanging out at home playing with all her new toys and putting the kitchen set together =) And watching a couple of Christmas movies =)
I hope you all have a great Monday and be sure to link up below!!
I hope you all have a great Monday and be sure to link up below!!










No comments