Hi! Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a good week so far. It's been a crazy week so far and it's only Tuesday! Ha! I worked a crazy shift Sunday night into Monday morning and my body is all out of whack today. I haven't worked a complete overnight in so so long, and now I know why. I'll stick to days from now on =)
Today I am going to share my first ever Ipsy bag! I feel like so many people have jumped on this band wagon and I feel like i'm so behind, haha =) So last month I signed up and figured I would give it a shot. There are sooo many of these around now, Birchbox, Ipsy, Influenster, and even Target has a monthly beauty box now. I chose Ipsy, and honestly for no particular reason. So to sign up it's $10.00 a month and that includes shipping. You take a survey first about products that you like/dislike and then they compile a bag with 4-5 products in it. Yesterday my Ipsy bag came!
It comes packaged in this pretty pink foil packing, and inside this is what I found...
Cute little bag! Emma immediately thought she should have this bag ;)
Inside the bag were all sorts of fun goodies.
So here is what I got in my bag.
hanalei lip treatement. I'm anxious to try this. My lips can get so dry at times.
Also there was a jelly pong pong bronzer.
I'm very excited to try this!
Also, a makeup brush, and it's super soft.
A waterproof gel eyeliner. I've never used a gel liner, so i'm interested to see how it is going to work!
And the last item in my bag is a hungry hair oil treatment. I'm not sure how well this is going to work but I will give it a try. My hair can be soo dry because it's so curly. I'll give this a shot some day and let you know how it works =)
There is my May 2016 bag. I'm glad I signed up and i'm anxious already to see what my June bag will look like! ha =)
Do you have Ipsy? If so what are your thoughts on it? And if you don't have Ipsy, and you want to try it here is a referal code =)
https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=opensubs&refer=vnxi7
If you try it and aren't happy with it, you can cancel at anytime, with no questions asked!
Have a great Tuesday! Linking up today with the ladies of Tuesday Talk =)









No comments