I haven't done a What I'm Loving Wednesday in a long time so I figured it's time =) Soooo here we go!
I'm LOVING that the Biggest Loser is back on! I have watched every season since it started. And every time it starts I always say, "This is my favorite season yet". haha Well this season i'm Loving so far! Especially since they have 3 kids on it, and they cannot get voted off! Super cool!
I'm LOVING this perfume that I got for Christmas from Emma =) She is slightly obsessed with anything Taylor Swift. So of course for Christmas she wanted to get me the Taylor Swift perfume...and I mist say, I love it!!
I'm LOVING the new purse and wallet set I got for Christmas! I got the purse & wallet from my mom, and the small wallet from Brian =) Love them!
I'm LOVING this owl hat that I ordered for Emma off Etsy! I haven't received it yet, but I can tell you that I cannot wait to see it in person! The shop is Eat Pray Yarn if you are interested! =)
I'm LOVING this nailpolish from OPI I just got! It's called Lincoln Park After Dark. Love it!
I'm LOVING my new dinnerware I got for Christmas! I have been wanting the Fiesta ware for quite a while now, and I finally got some for Christmas! It's nothing that I want all at once, I told my mom and Brian for different occasions we can get pieces for it =)
So there you have it. These are the things that i'm currently loving! Link up and tell us What you are loving! =)
My Mom loves fiesta ware. She collects different colors of everything. Very fun!!
ReplyDelete