We had some yummy food! Calzones =)
After dinner we headed back to my parents house, and I headed out to go and ride with Brian at the PD! He's been a police officer since before we met, and I had never gone out riding with him while he was on duty. I got there around 8ish and left a little after midnight. Nothing too exciting went on....but while he was on a traffic stop I snapped a picture of him...haha
That was the extent of excitement for the night! But it was fun! =)
---------------------------------------
So I started this post around midnight. Emma was sleeping peacefully and all of a sudden I heard a weird sound coming from her. I ran into the bedroom to find that she was making some weird choking noises and I flipped the light on and the bed, wall, stuffed animals, pillows were completely covered in you guessed it...vomit. =( So lets make matters worse. I call Brian, he came right home to help me...that's a plus of him being a police officer in the next town over, he can do that! He started the bath for me while I got all the bedding into the wash. And guess what. No.Hot.Water. Ugghhh. I couldn't believe it. This has NEVER happened to us. So at 1:00, I am running up to my inlaws, thankfully they live right up the street. We wake them up, and give Emma a bath there. Poor Em =( So now it's almost 2:00 am and we are sitting in the living room watching cartoons. I am praying she feels better. Very soon.
Bless her heart, sounds like the shirley temple or the food didnt agree at all. Hope she is ok today.
ReplyDeleteOh, no. There's nothing worse than a sick girl! I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first met my husband he was a cop. Right before he left his PD for his new job I rode along with him. Nothing too exciting happened, but it was interesting and fun nonetheless!
ReplyDeletePoor Emma! I sure hope she's feeling better!