Like 4 years ago we bought a Wii. We haven't really used it that much lately. And then I signed up for Netflix. Since we watch the Netflix through the Wii, Emma has come to LOVE playing the Wii. So as I was going through our games we have, I found a game that Emma got for her Birthday in 2011.....yeah I am terrible, it had never been opened. So she has had a blast playing it. It's Barbies Groom & Glam Pups. It's pretty cute!
Not the greatest of pictures...but it'll do =)
I have also decided at night when i'm super bored I needed something to do. So I decided to teach myself to knit! I found an awesome tutorial on youtube. And it was super helpful. After one night I finished a dishcloth =)
Not too bad for my first one! I think i've made 3 now. They are really super easy to make and they pass time.
So for Christmas I got a couple of Starbucks gift cards <3. LOVE. The other day Brian and I were at Target...and our Target just so happens to have a Starbucks in it. So I hopped over there and they were selling reusable cups for $1.00. And best part, you can refill them anytime and pay only 52 cents for coffee and $1.00 for lattes!
Tomorrow we are heading to my parents house for the night. Brian has to work at the PD up there tomorrow night, so Emma and I are going to stay the night. I love going home =) Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!
So sad about that old man :-(
ReplyDeleteI can't knit for the life of me! I've tried many times, but I think since I taught myself to crochet first, that my brain just can't adjust to knitting---I can't do two needles lol
Sad about your caller.....you are one brave lady to do that type work; it takes a special person to do it. My best friend knits me those dish cloths...I love them over any I could buy. When mine wears out, I call and beg and she does one or two right away. Good for you teaching yourself. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't imagine being a dispatcher and having to take calls like that! Have you seen the movies for the new Hallie Berry movie where she gets calls from people as a serial killer is getting to them. AWFUL! (sorry I just thought of that, probably not something you'd like to think about!)
ReplyDeleteHave you had time to watch Downton Abbey? We need to get our own Netflix! LOL
My mother-in-law knits and has made me several of those dish clothes. I.LOVE.THEM. Perhaps I need to check out youtube and learn to knit myself.
ReplyDeleteAs for that Starbucks deal... AWESOME!!
I'm back!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about that call, I don't know how you do it! I worked registration at an ER for a few months and it was SO hard! It takes a strong person to be able to handle it day in and day out!
Good job on the knitting! Pretty darn good for a first time!! I can't do any of that stuff!!