Her absolute favorite is the bars. She loves them, but has had a hard time flipping around by herself. She worked sooo hard on them today.
After lots and lots of work on the bars today she finally flipped by herself....and yeah I got it on video! =) Check it out =)
She was pretty proud too I think! =)
It was definitely a good day of gymnastics!!
Now...What to cook for dinner. Any ideas???


She is adorable and so strong. I cant wait to get the girls into gymnastics
ReplyDeleteYAY Emma! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteHere's a link to the easiest dinner ever... It's my go to meal when I'm out of ideas.
http://d-and-s-macke.blogspot.com/2012/03/baked-parmesan-chicken.html
As long as you have chicken breast, mayo (or plain Greek yogurt), parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs, you're set!
I saw that you had posted that and I soooo want to make it! =) It sounds soo good! =)
DeleteWay to go Emma!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I loved the video!
ReplyDeleteYay, good job Emma!
ReplyDeleteSo... we're looking at Olympics 2024?? :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I keep asking her about the Olympics and she says "Nooo way" =)
Delete