His text is the yellow, and mine is the blue. I laughed so hard when I read this! He obviously meant to text "Did you make it home" =)
Today was absolutely beautiful out! Emma had the day off from school, so we layed around the house in our pj's and watched a bunch of cartoons. Cooked lunch, went outside for a while, and then we....took a nap =) I love napping with my little girl =) She hardly ever takes a nap, but she took one yesterday and then one today. I think sometimes it is good for her =)
I participated in a nailpolish/scarf swap, and I got my package in the mail last week!! I can't wait to blog about it, but we have to wait until the 10th! 2 days away! =) My swap partner was Jennifer from Sweet Little Loving's. You all should check out her blog =)
Anyway, that's all I got tonight folks. Maybe tomorrow i'll have more to blog about! The hubby and I are both off tomorrow and i'm taking him with me couponing bright and early in the morning!! Emma has gymnastics tomorrow, and I plan on cooking a big supper tomorrow! So surely there will be a better post tomorrow with pictures! =)
No comments