Hello...monday!

 Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I am recapping ours. If you have a post up today, be sure to linkup with myself, Tanya and Heather!

Friday Alyx's class passed out their Valentines.  This year we made little stickers to put on top of small containers of pringles.





Friday evening Emma had a swim meet.  They all did so well!  We had dinner at my in-laws, and watched it on TV.  Brian made a really good hibachi dinner for us.  I had my wisdom teeth out almost two weeks ago and the recovery hasn't not been that great, and this was the first meal I dared to eat.  And it was so so good!!
I'm so glad we were able to watch Emma's meet on TV.




I'm hoping we will have the results by today!!!

Saturday I had to work in the late afternoon, so I slept in for a bit, and then we went to camp for a couple of hours.  
The weather was gorgeous, but COLD.  There were so many out on the lake ice fishing and snowmobiling.  Alyx played on the ice for a bit before it was time to head back into the camp to warm up.








I'm anxious for all this melt and be summer again!  

I hope you all had a great weekend!! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments