Tuesday Talk {Foodie For a Year}

Hi!  And Happy Tuesday, Friends =)  Today I am linking up as always for Tuesday Talk =)  
This has become one of my favorite linkups of the week!

Our Pretty Little Girls

I am also linking up today with a brand new linkup, Foodie for a Year.


Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day recipe, and this one is simple to make and it's a guarantee that your kiddos will love it!  We call it Valentines Popcorn!

Start with a package of the Confetti chocolate wafers.  You can find them at WalMart, Joann Fabric, AC Moore, those types of places.

Melt them in the microwave for a minute or two.



Pop a bag of popcorn.  We have used Kettle Corn as well


Take some M&M's, we love the Valentine M&M's =)


And then mix everything all together!!


It's as simple as that!!!  So easy =)  Emma absolutely loves this little treat.  It would be easy to package up in individual baggies as well for a classrom/daycare treat.

Thank you ladies for hosting this fun linkup!!
**I was exited about 2 linkups today, so I did 2 posts today, you can find the other post HERE**