Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend, and also hope you all had a great Mother's Day!! Today instead of recapping our weekend, I am going to recap another day in Florida. If you have a post up today, be sure to grab our graphic and linkup with myself, Heather, Lindsay and Tanya!
We got to the Magic Kingdom in the early afternoon. Our plan was to stay until midnight, when they close. So we didn't go first thing in the morning. We spent the morning having a tea party on the patio.
And I went and layed in the sun.
I love palm trees, and I still am unsure why I live in Maine. I wasn't made for the cold weather!!
One of the girls favorite thing was the Monorail. They LOVED it!
One of the girls favorite thing was the Monorail. They LOVED it!
As soon as we got into the park, I wanted to have the girls silhouettes done. I had them done when they were really little, so I wanted an updated one.
It ended up coming out so cute!
After that was done, we headed for some fun!!
We had lunch at Cosmic Rays and I had the most delicious turkey sandwhich!
And then we headed for the teacups. So now it's where it gets kind of funny. We were standing in line for the teacups, and ahead of us probably 7 or 8 people were a couple of bloggers who I have followed FOREVER. I immediately got like starstruck and started shaking, ha! And look who it was!!!!
I literally about died. I don't remember exactly what I said but it was something along the lines of "Can I be a total fan girl right now!" Haha They were both super super sweet, and kindly took a photo with me. They are pretty much celebrities to me in the blog world =)
Thank you Shay and Erika for being so nice!
Brian and Emma then headed off to do a couple of rides that Alyx wasn't interested in, so we went and met some characters.
We then went to catch up with them at Splash Mountain.
It was such a HOT day. The humidity was crazy.
Alyx decided at some point to take her socks off and use them as "mittens". haha =)
On the ride, Peter Pan, we got stuck on it for a bit. I looked over at Alyx and even her teeth were glowing from the black lights!
She thought that was the funniest thing ever!
While Brian and Emma had a fast pass for a couple of rides, Alyx and I went to Enchanted Tales with Belle. It was the cutest little show. They get all the kids involved in it as well. Although Alyx was too shy to participate.
She did go up when it was time to meet Belle though =)
After that it was time for the fireworks. We chose to watch them from Frontierland, instead of in front of the castle. They were absolutely beautiful.
We got the girls some cotton candy and then settled in for the show in front of the castle a little later in the evening.
And then rode some more rides....
We went into the Main St candy store, got a snack and sat down on the curb and enjoyed all of the Disney magic one last time.
We love the Magic Kingdom, and can't wait to go back! Alyx fell asleep on the ride back to the condo.
We didn't get back until close to 1:30 am. She was exhausted, but we all had an amazingly fun day!
I still have a couple more days to recap, so I will be back tomorrow with the last of it!
Happy Monday!













































No comments