Florida {Day 11}

Happy Wednesday Friends!!  Ok, I am back today to tell you all about our day at Epcot on Monday April 22nd.  We had the BEST day.  We did Epcot twice and Magic Kingdom twice. Epcot is probably our very favorite park.  And again on this day, we did not get to Epcot early.  We went around noon I think.  We had 3 fast passes for rides and they were all for later in the day. 

 
 

As soon as we walked into Epcot we spotted Pluto!  Alyx was ecstatic, she absolutely loved meeting all the characters =)
 
 
And then we were off to ride some rides! 
 
 
 
Our first ride of the day was Spaceship Earth.  Which is the ride inside the Epcot ball.
Alyx and I rode together and Brian and Emma rode together.  Alyx and I had the best time making our little "movie" before the ride actually started.
 
 
 
Alyx was a bit scared on the ride, only because it smells kinda funny on this ride and there are a lot of pre-historic things that I can see how they would be a little creepy.  Once we were done, Emma found this wall on one of the buildings that is apparently pretty popular among youtube people.
 
 
 
Emma and Brian headed off to do the ride Mission Space.  I chose to sit out.  The last time I did that ride which was several years ago, I wasn't right the rest of the day.  So Alyx and I went and got Starbucks to pass the time.
 
 
After we went on the Nemo ride.  Alyx loves this ride.  I think she loves the big aquarium after the ride.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then we hit up the World Showcase.  We stopped in Mexico first to meet Donald Duck =)
 
 
 
We then went on the Grand Fiesta boat tour in Mexico.  This is one ride we had never done, and we all thought it was super cute!
 
 
After hitting up Mexico, we went straight to Norway!  We had a fast pass for the Frozen ride, and while we waited, we got in to see Anna and Elsa.
 
 
 
 
 
Alyx LOVED the ride!!
 
And then we made our way around the World Showcase.  We attempted a photo in China, but the sun was too bright ;)
 
 
We sat down for lunch...and imagine...Alyx had pizza!
 
 
These birds were absolutely OBNOXIOUS while we ate.
 
 
They wouldn't leave us alone, and quite frankly they freaked me out.  There feet are so gross! ha!
 
Once we made our way down to France, we had to get ourselves some French deserts =)
 
 
 
After we had a snack, we went outside and found Aurora, so of course it was picture time.
 
 
 
 
Brian and Emma headed off to do Soarin'.  I really wanted Alyx to go, but she didn't want to and I wasn't going to make her.  So we went on the Nemo ride again and got a slushy.
 
 
 
 
And then we found these guys.  I think they are from Big Hero 6?  I'm not sure, but Alyx immediately knew who they were.
 
 
And then we walked around a bit and waited for Emma and Brian to get done their ride.
 
 
 
 
I wanted to stay for the Illuminations because after 20+ years of this show, they are ending it this September.  And it was SO good!!




 
 
 
We got back to our car around 9:40 or so.  We ended not leaving the parking lot until close to 11:00.  There was a really really sweet family vacationing from England who were having car trouble.  All of their cell phones were dead, so we let them use ours.  Thankfully we finally got them into their car and they were on their way.  We stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way back to the resort for doughnuts for breakfast =)
 
 

No comments