Pinwheels {Recipe}

Happy Wednesday friends =)  This time of the year it's so fun to make appetizers to bring to parties, get together's, to work really anywhere.  Today I am sharing a pinwheel recipe that I promise you is not only so good, but the easiest thing ever to make!

Here are your ingredients:


This recipe requires NO cooking whatsoever.  So simple.

Medium Sized flour tortillas
1 can chopped green chilis (i use mild)
1 jar of pimentos drained
1 package Ranch seasoning mix
1 block of cream cheese
1 small diced onion
1 small can of black olives drained and finely diced

I left the black olives out this time, only because I was making this for Emma's friends and I wasn't positive that all the kids liked black olives.

Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, and then spread onto the tortillas.  This made enough mixture for me to spread onto 6 tortillas.



And then roll them up tightly, and then wrap up them up in saran wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours.  I ran out of saran wrap so I used tin foil this time.


After a couple of hours, take them out and slice them up and they are ready to serve!


They are so good, and a great little appetizer for this time of the year.  

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments