Happy Thursday friends =) The countdown continues, 5 days until Christmas! I don't know about your kiddos, but mine can hardly wait!! Emma and I talked last night about how excited she is, and I told her to just enjoy the next few days because soon it's all going to be over. I'm not ready yet for it to be over with either. I'm keeping with my tradition this week of posting all about the holidays. And today I am going to share with you some of my favorite ornaments. I've done a post like this before, but we've added more ornaments that have quickly become favorites =)
We have a lot of ornaments on our tree. Like a lot. But I love it that way. One day we may have a nice fancy tree, but right now I love all of our handmade ornaments, and ornaments that we have bought on family vacations and such.
Alyx made this cute little snowflake in school this year. These are my favorite kind!
And look at little Emma!
Last year, Erin at Simple Purposeful Living sent me this ornament in an exchange, and it's so perfect because of how much we love the Red Sox.
My girls LOVE the Polar Express. It's been a favorite of Emma's for as long as I can remember. She got this bell one year for Christmas.
Our first trip to New York City with Emma we got an angel. These are the angels they have at the Rockefeller Center tree.
Every year we get a family ornament. These two are my favorite =)
Brian and I spent our honeymoon at Disney. We bought this ornament and I remember being so scared it was going to break on our way home!
My mom gave me these two Swedish ornaments a couple of years ago that were on her tree when I was growing up. The St. Lucia is broken, but I still put it on our tree every year.
When we bought our house, we got an ornament to commemorate it.
We bought Emma and Alyx the Elf on the Shelf letters to Santa last year, and I love this one that Alyx made =)
Too cute =)
So there are a few of my favorite ornaments! I hope you all have a great Thursday! See you back here tomorrow =)













No comments