hello Monday

Happy Monday friends!!  I took an unexpected week off from blogging, but I am back today!  I hope you will join myself, Lindsay and Heather and linkup your Monday post today =)  And be sure to grab our new graphic!

So a little update before I recap the last couple of weeks...Alyx is finally LOVING school!  She enjoys it so much.  No more tears at drop off, and she is always excited in the morning to go =)

We have all been fighting colds around here and it's been kicking our butts.  Thankfully I think we are all just about on the mend.  Friday Emma had a sleepover for her best friends birthday.  They had a blast!  They went to the trampoline park for glow night, made slime and just had a great time.  Alyx and I had a date at Sweet Frog =)


After Sweet Frog Alyx and I headed home.  Brian spent the night at camp for a bachelor party so it was just she and I.  It was so chilly so we started a fire in the fire place and watched the Red Sox game.


Saturday morning was the first official day of fall.  So I broke out my favorite Fall mug. 


Brian did some outdoor yard work and Alyx attempted to help ;)



We picked Emma up from her friends house that afternoon.  The rest of the day was spent doing absolutely nothing.  We had a nice grilled out dinner and then called it a night by watching the Red Sox game again.

Sunday I was up early to meet my mom.  She offered to let us take her vehicle to Boston tomorrow which was awesome of her.  Her's is much bigger than mine, and now more people can fit in one vehicle.  We are stoked to go to the Red Sox game tomorrow night =)
Sunday afternoon Brian and I went to a luncheon provided by the Knights of Columbus.  Brian is a third degree knight, and they were having a lunch an awards banquet.  The rest of the day was spent watching football, making corn chowder, and then watching the Sox game.  It was a great weekend!!

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!  Be sure to link up below! =)



No comments