Happy Friday Friends! I am SO glad the weekend is here. It's been a long week and we have a fun weekend planned. Today I am sharing our favorites from the week!
I was excited to recap our Boston trip to the Red Sox game with you all today. But thennn, we got to Boston on Tuesday afternoon and it was completely down pouring. I thought maybe just a passing shower, but no. 100% chance of rain all day long and all evening long.
We were all so bummed. And frustrated we drove almost 4 hours there and the game
was cancelled =( But there was nothing we could do about it, so we made the best of the situation. I did a little shopping around Fenway for the girls, and we stopped had some lunch and beer to make us all feel a little better.
And we stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home. Of course Doughnuts are going to make cops feel better after a cancelled Red Sox game! Ha!
My absolute favorite thing to do in the afternoon is open Alyx's backpack to see what they did at school. It's little things like this that make me oh so happy!
We have our towns RiverFest this weekend. The girls are so excited for it. We are spending this evening and most all day tomorrow in our park downtown selling baked potatoes for the Knights of Columbus. Last night Emma washed hundreds of potatoes, and helped wrap them in foil. I made a new sign for them this year.
We came up with some new names this year for the potatoes in honor of Christopher Columbus! ha! =)
Linking up today with the following:













No comments