Happy 12th Birthday, Emma

12.  
I cannot believe Emma is 12.  
This was her last birthday as a pre-teen.  I'm not going to lie, this was a hard one for me to grasp.  Just over the last few months she has matured and grown into a young lady.  She is kind hearted, sweet, messy as all get out, but the most amazing girl god could have given us.  

For her 12th Birthday she wanted a sleepover.  And my inlaws were gracious to offer for all the girls to stay at their house.  They have a finished basement, so it was a perfect space for them.

Once everyone got to the house, Emma wanted to start with presents.








Her favorite gift.  An apple watch.  =)

After presents we grilled out and the girls hung outside and talked and giggled.  This is such a great age!!






Emma picked out her cake.  She said she wanted it to be teal and gold.  I think SAMs Club did a great job with it!



Around ten, we went home and the girls settled in down in the basement.


I bought each girl a little basket and filled it with goodies for them to take home.


The next morning they were up wayyy earlier than I anticipated.  Shortly after 8am.  Brian and I went back to my inlaws and made them a big breakfast.



They had homemade crepes, bacon, fruit and scrambled eggs.  And every kind of topping you can imagine for crepes =)



They are such a sweet group of girls.  And they all had the best time.

We ended the night by going to Target for a new phone case for Emma.
I still cannot believe she is 12!!  It's just crazy to me!


Happy Birthday Emma =)

No comments