We spend a lot of late afternoons/evenings at the pool. Since Brian works from 6pm to 6am and has to leave the house by 5pm I am always looking for something to do with the girls the nights he works. So during the Summer it's usually the pool we hit up. And plus with all the swimming, it tires them out and they go to bed really easy ;)
We normally stick close by the pool that is a couple miles from our house. It's close and the girls love it there. The other day I realized there is a pool a little further, not much further and we had never been to it. And I knew, the girls, especially Emma would absolutely love it.
Alyx prefers just walking around and splashing in the water. She hasn't got to the point where she is really wanting to actually swim. So she is very content just splashing around and sitting down and playing.
Both girls had a blast, and we will definitely be frequenting this pool more this summer!
I made this video with a few more pictures and some videos. Thanks to Jen from the Bolin Bunch for all the advice on making these videos!!
I made this video with a few more pictures and some videos. Thanks to Jen from the Bolin Bunch for all the advice on making these videos!!












No comments