Monday you are here again. We had the best weekend, and today I am recapping it. I hope you'll grab our graphic and join us =)
Friday after I got out of work we took the girls mini golfing. This was the second time Alyx has been and she's a riot to watch. We really didn't play with any rules with her, we just let her put away as many times as she wanted.
After golfing we did go-kart racing! Alyx thought it was so awesome, and Emma loved the fact that she was able to drive her own =)
Brian and Alyx won =)
We headed home after, cooked some dinner and settled in to watch the Red Sox/Kansas City game.
Mookie was first up to bat, second swing and he got a home run =)
We <3 Mookie!
Saturday morning was SO much fun. Brian's cousin Daniel was home from NYC. I've mentioned him before, but he is a makeup artist in NYC to some pretty amazing celebrities. And then a couple of months ago, this happened...
He did Meghan Markles makeup for the Royal Wedding! Eeekk!! I just about died when I woke up and saw an IG story of him getting ready to do her makeup.
It was so nice seeing him. It had been a couple of years since he had been home. While I had thousands of questions I wanted to ask him about the wedding, I didn't. Haha I did ask a couple but I didn't want to bombard him with them.
After Breakfast we headed to my in-laws to hang out with them for a bit. Emma was pretty much freaking out because Daniel has 79.8 K followers on IG and he's verified which means he has a little blue check mark next to his IG name. He was super cool with the kids and ended up doing an IG story with them on his account on how to make a rubber band bracelet.
By the time he left thousands of people had viewed the IG story and Emma pretty much thought she was famous now! Haha =)
It was so good seeing Daniel and we can't wait for him to come home again =)
That evening Emma went to my nieces softball game under the lights and didn't get home until 10:30 that night. And then we all headed to bed.
Yesterday we got up and headed to Sebec Lake for the day to visit with our friends Tj and Ashley who are up from North Carolina for the week.
The girls had such a blast playing in the lake.
And we were finally able to meet baby Grayson! Isn't he absolutely adorable!!
It was so nice getting together with them. They are moving to Montreal Canada in a few months so we will be so much closer and will hopefully be able to see each other more often.
We headed home around dinner time, with both girls exhausted from playing in the lake all day.
The night ended with the most beautiful sunset.
I hope you all had a great weekend as well!
Be sure to link your Monday post up below!
After golfing we did go-kart racing! Alyx thought it was so awesome, and Emma loved the fact that she was able to drive her own =)
Brian and Alyx won =)
We headed home after, cooked some dinner and settled in to watch the Red Sox/Kansas City game.
Mookie was first up to bat, second swing and he got a home run =)
We <3 Mookie!
Saturday morning was SO much fun. Brian's cousin Daniel was home from NYC. I've mentioned him before, but he is a makeup artist in NYC to some pretty amazing celebrities. And then a couple of months ago, this happened...
He did Meghan Markles makeup for the Royal Wedding! Eeekk!! I just about died when I woke up and saw an IG story of him getting ready to do her makeup.
It was so nice seeing him. It had been a couple of years since he had been home. While I had thousands of questions I wanted to ask him about the wedding, I didn't. Haha I did ask a couple but I didn't want to bombard him with them.
After Breakfast we headed to my in-laws to hang out with them for a bit. Emma was pretty much freaking out because Daniel has 79.8 K followers on IG and he's verified which means he has a little blue check mark next to his IG name. He was super cool with the kids and ended up doing an IG story with them on his account on how to make a rubber band bracelet.
By the time he left thousands of people had viewed the IG story and Emma pretty much thought she was famous now! Haha =)
It was so good seeing Daniel and we can't wait for him to come home again =)
That evening Emma went to my nieces softball game under the lights and didn't get home until 10:30 that night. And then we all headed to bed.
Yesterday we got up and headed to Sebec Lake for the day to visit with our friends Tj and Ashley who are up from North Carolina for the week.
The girls had such a blast playing in the lake.
And we were finally able to meet baby Grayson! Isn't he absolutely adorable!!
It was so nice getting together with them. They are moving to Montreal Canada in a few months so we will be so much closer and will hopefully be able to see each other more often.
We headed home around dinner time, with both girls exhausted from playing in the lake all day.
The night ended with the most beautiful sunset.
I hope you all had a great weekend as well!
Be sure to link your Monday post up below!




















No comments