Lake Life

Just about every day this summer I have begged Brian to buy us a house on the lake.  In the summer it would be absolutely amazing.  The winter, probably not so much.  We are fortunate that we have some great friends that live out to the lake and have a boat.  They have invited us out several times and we have had so much fun!


The other day we took the girls out with us, and they had such a blast!
Brian went out in the early afternoon before I got out of work, and then when I got out of work I headed out with one of my co workers and they picked us up at the boat landing.


The girls were ready for a fun day/evening of some boating and lake time =)




Emma loved jumping off the boat into the water.


I didn't get in the water only because Alyx wasn't having it, and I couldn't leave her on the boat by herself obviously ;)








We had such a great afternoon and evening out on the lake.  We had a BBQ right in the middle of the lake, drinks snacks and just laughed and had a good time.




The girls are excited to go out again soon.  We certainly are soaking up every single bit of summer!!

Lastly is a video I put together with some more photos and some video of Emma knee boarding =)


Have a great day!

No comments