I hope you all had a great weekend! Monday you are here again. We had a great weekend and today I am going to share a little peek into what we did or what we didn't do =) So grab a coffee, and join myself, Heather and Lindsay and share your Monday post =)
Friday evening started with ice-cream! We went to a local homemade ice-cream shop, and it was delish!
Saturday we really did a whole lot of nothing. I left the house once to go to the grocery store and that was it. We just had a lazy day at home which was great!
Sunday my mom the girls and I went to Freeport shopping. It's all outlet stores and we had a blast!
Our first stop was lunch at Linda Beans Maine Kitchen. We ate outside and the weather was perfect.
Our first stop was lunch at Linda Beans Maine Kitchen. We ate outside and the weather was perfect.
We all had lobster rolls with homemade chips and coleslaw. And then it was shopping time.
We were trying to take a selfie but Alyx kept making us laugh =)
Emma and my mom went into a few stores and I hung outside with Alyx while she had a sno-cone.
Her hair was all sorts of crazy! But she wouldn't let me fix it =)
We went to LL Bean and played in the fish tank.
And Emma's day was made. She got Starbucks and went shopping for clothes at Vineyard Vines.
While we were in there Alyx decided to be a mannequin in the window. People passing by were laughing hysterically because she would all of a sudden start waving really fast =)
And of course Emma needed and outfit change after a little shopping.
We ended the day by playing a couple of games outside LL Bean and then we headed home.
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Be sure to link up below =)
Be sure to link up below =)














No comments