Happy Tuesday Friends =) We are in the middle of a really cold spell in our area. We've had a weird winter where one day it's 40 degrees and then the next it's absolutely freezing Have you ever heard of a temperature blanket? As of recent I had no idea what it was. And then my blog buddy Jennifer from Sweet Little Lovings posted a photo on Instagram of a temperature blanket that she was crocheting. And then I googled it, and wanted to make one my self.
These are the first 5 colors of the blanket. Since it hasn't been super super warm I haven't even purchased the colors past aqua yet.
I wanted to start it from the beginning of the year, but I got a late start on it, so I went to the national weather service website and got the temperatures in my town for the last few weeks.
So far this is what I have. I still have a couple of days to catch up on, but it's easy because it's only one row per day.
I am really anxious to see the final blanket. But it's still going to be a long time before it's finished.
Thanks Jennifer for the idea =)
Have any of you ever made a temperature blanket? I would love to see it if you have =)
Hope you all have a great day!
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk today =)
Have any of you ever made a temperature blanket? I would love to see it if you have =)
Hope you all have a great day!
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk today =)
Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Liz at Chasin' Mason | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Jessica at Sweet Little Ones | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Crystal at Hall Around Texas | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Crystal at Hall Around Texas | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Laura at Life Is Beautiful | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Meghan at The Adventure Starts Here | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Meghan at The Adventure Starts Here | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Tina at Go Big or Go Home | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram






No comments