Hi! And happy Tuesday Friends =) Thank you for all your thoughts yesterday when I was a tad bit under the weather. There is nothing worse than a darn summer cold. Thankfully I am feeling quite a bit better today.
I received my 4th ipsy bag in the mail the other day, so today I am showing off my goodies.
I love all the bags, and I thought this months was cute.
So here is what was in this months bag!
Nail polish! =) This photo doesn't show off just how pretty this color is. It's a very light pink. Can't wait to try it.
This stuff is great! I used it this morning and I really liked it. Mask, Moisturizer and primer in one =)
You can't go wrong with a sponge! These sponges are great!
Tarte lip crème. While this is cool to get...i'm not a fan of lipsticks. I hardly ever every wear them. Emma will love getting this passed on to her ;)
And lastly a hair smoothing crème. This was definitely a fun bag to get =)
So far I have enjoyed all the bags I have received. Some better than others. I don't see cancelling my subscription anytime soon at all!
Have a great day!! =)
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk







I got mine but have yet to try any of the products! I got the same hair cream, but everything else I got was different.
ReplyDeleteI have never used a makeup sponge...but I am always hearing how great they are! Do you like using them?
ReplyDeleteI love that sponge and have been using it like crazy!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to use a primer and a makeup sponge and haven't tried either. I need to get with the times!! What a fun bag, too! I have to say, though, I'm a bit surprised you haven't tried the nail polish yet.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better.