Happy Thursday! I received my 3rd Ipsy bag the other day and this one did not disappoint! I think this is my favorite bag I have received so far =) So take a look!
It really is like Christmas when these bags come =)
I was really pleased when I opened this bag! This one had a lot of products that I am really excited about =)
First up is a Banana Setting Powder. I've heard of this stuff before, but I have never used it. I'm excited to try it and find out if I like it or not.
This is a full size felt tip eye liner. And again, i'm really excited to try this brand =)
These!! I cannot WAIT to try this Anti-Frizz Sheets! My hair is curly and can be frizzy frizzy frizzy when it's down. Hence why it's not down hardly ever. I am beyond excited about these frizz sheets =)
And last but not least...if you know my love for nail polish then you would know how excited I was to get a bottle this month!
It's hard to tell in this picture, but it's a pinky/purply/grey color. It's prettier in person then in this photo. I was ecstatic to get a nail polish in this months bag =)
So do you have Ipsy? If so, what was in your bag this month?
Have a great day everyone!
Also linking up with Michelle =)









No comments