Winter has officially hit us! It took a while for it to find us, but it's found us. This morning I woke to these temps.
Yeah...I think it's time to start planning our trip to Florida! ;)
I thought this was very appropriate for today...
So very very true!
Christmas is officially over at our house. Yesterday I spent the afternoon taking everything down. If you read my post yesterday about getting Organized, then you will get this. If you didn't read it, you can find it HERE.
I bought all new totes, and I labeled them with all of it's contents inside =) Much more organized than I have ever been with all my Christmas decorations!
Yesterday I finally caved and bought the iPhone 6.
After 2 years with the iPhone 5c, it was so time for an upgrade!
I have to share with you all my Facbeook status last night. Alyx had us laughing so hard =)
She is obsessed with Doc, and always playing Doc, but last night was the first time she said she had a diagnosis! ha =)
I hope you all have a great Tuesday! And as always linking up with some fab bloggers for Tuesday Talk!






No comments