Goals {2016}

Happy first Monday of 2016!!  I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!  We had a very laid back New Years Eve this year since Brian and I had to work the next day.  None of us saw the ball drop, and I think that is the first time I haven't watched it in about 10 years!  I may have taped it though so Emma and I could watch it the next day, hehe =)
Today I'm focusing on my goals for 2016.  I really don't like the word resolution, So I haven't set any "resolutions" for 2016, but rather Goals.  My goal is pretty simple...well kind of...you'll see! ha!  
So my goal for 2016 is to "Get Organized"!


My goal is to get Organized.  Not just me, but all of us and our home.  I feel like i'm always looking for something, and not remembering where I put it last.  I also feel like I have a hard time keeping track of all of Emma's school activities and sports.  I finally caved and ordered a PlumPaper planner and I'm hoping that this will keep me more organized.  It honestly can't get here soon enough ;)

So my number one thing that I struggle with, that is going to be my main goal is...


l.a.u.n.d.r.y

I feel like i'm always always always doing laundry.  And i'm sure most all of you feel the same way.  But I need to find a routine somehow so that it's not all piling up.  I could do laundry all day, but my biggest problem is getting it folded.
So yes, my goal is get more organized and figuring out a good routine for laundry.  What can you all share for tips and tricks?  What is your routine when it comes to laundry?  And how do you keep yourself, family and home organized??

I hope you all have a great Monday!!