Good Morning everyone! Can you believe it's already Thursday? The weekend is *almost* here!
I'm linking up with Annie & Natalie today =)
I love love love Bath and Body Works. And when they have a sale, they have a sale people! I got some coupons in the mail a week or so ago, So i went yesterday and used them.
I'm linking up with Annie & Natalie today =)
I love love love Bath and Body Works. And when they have a sale, they have a sale people! I got some coupons in the mail a week or so ago, So i went yesterday and used them.
I stocked up on some Christmas hand soaps. They were 5 for $18.00. And, I had a coupon for a free gift with no minimum purchase and it could be up to a $13.00 value, so a free candle!! =)
My assistant wasn't really into the shopping mood yesterday...
Apparently sleeping is way more fun than shopping ;)
And lastly, here is our Patch update for you today....
I guess Patch loves Harry Potter as much as Emma does =) She thought this was so funny this morning!!
Have a great Thursday everyone =)




I am heading to B&Body this weekend - hoping to find a few deals!!
ReplyDeleteThey have some pretty awesome sales going on right now, Hope you find something good!
DeleteYou scored a mega haul at B&BWorks! Dang! I LOVE their hand soaps, but can't remember the last time I actually went into a store to snag some of my own. My mother in law always has the best smelling scents but I never get around to getting any more myself.
ReplyDeletePatch is having so much fun at your house this year!
I love Bath and Body!! And when they have a sale, they have a really good sale =)
DeleteYes, Patch has been having a lot of fun this year!
Sweet deals at B&B Works!!! I wish I had one close here!!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have one near you? That stinks!!
Delete