Happy Wednesday! First off, Thank you to everyone who joined in and linked up with myself, Jenny & Justine for our Christmas Ornament Show & Tell! Everyone's ornaments were great, and I loved reading the stories behind them =) If you missed the post, you can read about it here.
I took yesterday off from blogging, I'm not really sure why, but I never got around to posting. So here we are today, recapping the last few days.
Saturday evening my mom and I took the girls to The Festival of Lights Christmas Parade. They both loved it and Alyx could not *wait* to see Santa!
After the parade they had a tree lighting with Santa, but there were seriously soo soo many people that we skipped out on that part.
So Patch, our Elf has been up to quite a bit the last few days. We've had a bit of fun with him this year =)
This is Patch today...
Poor guy, fell off the mantle and broke his leg ;)
This is what else Patch has been up to.
Day 9: He was found playing in a bag of M&Ms
Day 10: Patch took Emma's iPod and took selfies =)
Day 11: Obviously Patch wanted Hot Cocoa
Day 12: Riding in on a camel =)
Last night Emma read Alyx a book before bed and it was seriously so cute to see them in the rocking chair together =)
Emma is such a good big sister to Alyx!!
I hope you all have a great day!!





No comments