It's Thursday...one more work day and then the weekend will be here! Woohoo! Not much for plans this weekend, but we'll find something to do i'm sure =)
We spent the evening at the pool last night, and brought along Emma's friend Emma.
We spent the evening at the pool last night, and brought along Emma's friend Emma.
My Emma did not want her picture taken apperantly. Every single time I asked her to look at the camera, she went underwater, LOL =)
And let me tell you...Alyx was NOT a happy camper. I didn't bring her bathing suit, and she was mad mad mad!
And yesterday while I was at work, my mom made a delivery to me =)
My favorite!!!!
That's all I have for today....I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!





WOOHOO for more time at the pool!! Poor Alyx doesn't want to be left out of all the fun. Can't say I blame her.
ReplyDeleteChipotle - YUM!! I think that's what I'll be "making" for dinner tonight. :)