I love to read blog posts where people post some of their favorite things. It never fails that I end up finding/trying something from a post i've read and end up falling in love with it. So today I thought I would do a post about some of my favorite products and other loves!
Okay, to start off, The Wet Brush.
I'll be honest, I was very skeptical of the wet brush. It looks just like a normal brush, but sooo many people have posted/blogged about this thing and how awesome it is so I decided to give it a try. I went with the small/travel size to start with. Let me tell you what...this thing is AMAZING! I don't understand why it works so much better than a normal brush, but it does. When I was brushing Emma's hair after her shower last night there wasn't any crying, whining or whimpering at all. It's amazing people...buy one!!
My Second Favorite is the Aveeno Positively Radiant Facial Moisturizer.
When we were in Florida I left my normal facial moisturizer at home by accident. Alyx's godmother spent a few days with us and she let me borrow her moisturizer, and I fell in love. I immediately went and bought my own bottle. And I really like that it has an SPF in it. I have the SPF 15, but you can also get an SPF of 30 in the same moisturizer.
My third favorite is a new to us product as well. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo.
I've always used Johnson & Johnson on both my girls. However Alyx, has had a small case of cradle cap that I just have not been able to get rid of. It wasn't horrible, but it was enough to bother me. So I switched from Johnson & Johnson to this Aveeno baby, and the results have been amazing with Alyx! And to be honest, i've always loved the smell of Johnson & Johnson, but this Aveeno smell is amazing!
Another favorite that I have been using for a long time is Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I do wear mascara almost everyday and this stuff is awesome!
Shampoo. My hair is thick thick thick. And I find that really cheap shampoos don't work at all for me. But recently I found and love Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner.
I just love this shampoo & conditioner! And bonus it smells amazing! And where my hair is so thick, I honestly feel like I don't need to use nearly as much of this shampoo as I do with any other shampoo & conditioner.
And while we are on the topic of Organix, I love their Moroccan Argan Oil Lotion.
Definately try it!
My go to body spray is the Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland spray.
And bonus right now it's on sale for $7.00 =) You can find these on sale quite often. I tend to stock up when they do their Buy3 Get3 Free sale.
My go to hand sanitizer is Bath & Body Works pocket size size hand sanitizers.
Emma loves this stuff! And it's a great size too!
Okay, so there you have it! A few of my current favorite products! Feel free to join in and let us know some of your favorites!! =)









I am in LOVE with that mascara too!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm going to have to try your shampoo and conditioner. I have a lot of hair and I feel like I blow through my shampoo and conditioner so fast!
ReplyDelete