Check out her chubby cheeks! It could be just the way she was positioned, but it looks like she is storing nuts in her cheeks for winter! haha =) It was so amazing watching her on the ultrasound. She moved around a lot and moved her arms and fingers across her face. Amazing. I cannot wait to see her in person.
After our appointment Brian took me out to breakfast, and then we went shopping! We finally got her crib yesterday, which I just LOVE! And we also bought the carseat and stroller. It's all real now, that's for sure! I also got a swaddler for her, which is so nice and comfy looking. I would like to have an adult size one! HA! =)
So backing up to last weekend...I finally got some pictures downloaded from my camera.
I am in love with fall in Maine. I love the weather, and basically just everything about it. Everything pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee, cookies & muffins. And today I scored a free pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Free coffee today from Noon to 5pm!
My mother in law just stopped at our house and offered to take Emma for a few hours. Brian is heading off to work, so that means a couple of hours to myself =) Some relaxing is in order I Think!
Happy Friday all!! =)




No comments