How far along? 34 weeks 2 days =)
Size of baby? The app on my phone says she is the size of a large cantaloupe. My doctor said she weighs about 4 1/2 pounds. 1 1/2 pounds bigger than when Emma was born!
Gender? Girl! Alyx Grace
Weight gain? I gained weight since my last appointment! 1 pound!
Maternity Clothes? Yup all the time. Wish I could live in comfy pants and tanktops 24/7.
Food Cravings? I'm all over the place with this right now. Still Chinese. But i've also been craving chicken pot pie...which I made. And I have been wanting Kraft Mac & Cheese...weird!
Movement? Still all the time. She sometimes gets me in the ribs, and well that can be painful.
Labor signs? None at all!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Sleeping. Oh how I wish I could sleep! It's been really bad lately. I feel like a zombie! I just can't seem to get comfortable no matter what I do.
Looking forward to? Metting Alyx! Just a few weeks to go!
Not a very good picture at all...she was definately camera shy on Thursday! But the picture is the side of her head with her hand made into a fist up by her ear =) Still cute in my opinion =)
********************************************************
Emma got her school pictures back the other day! They came out pretty cute!
She looks soooo grown up in this picture I think!!!
It's the weekend, and my weekend to work =( My mom just stopped and picked Emma up for the day/night. Emma was excited because they were going out to lunch and then shopping! Although, Emma wouldn't tell me what they were shopping for. She kept telling me it was a "secret between her and Nana" haha =)
At my appointment on Thursday my doctor said my fluid levels were pretty low for the baby, so I need to drink tons of water. I like water to a point, but I feel like I may start floating away! I had to buy a new cup to make it more fun to drink it! LOL
Happy Weekend Everyone! Hope you all enjoy it!!



No comments