I am officially 25 weeks today!!! Here is an update!
Due Date? November 14th =) Another c-section. The c-section I’m not looking forward to . I had one with Emma, and I had time to recover at home before she came home from the NICU. This time around it will be a lot different. But thankful I have a very helpful hubby =)
How far along? 25 weeks as of today!!!
Size of baby? She is approximately the size of an Eggplant and about 2 pounds now =)
Food Cravings? Right now, EVERYTHING. And I think that’s only because of the gestational diabetes. Everything I see right now, I want it, but unfortunately I can’t =(
Labor signs? None at all….lets keep it that way for a long while too
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? I’m still missing sleeping on my stomach. I have a really hard time getting comfortable in bed. And it seems as though just as I get comfy, my arm falls asleep and it’s time to roll over. Or I have to get up and pee. Haha
Looking forward to? Tuesday! I go to the diabetes clinic, and I will know lots more about what I can and can’t eat. Right now I’m finding it so frustrating. So Tuesday will be a good day!!
No comments